H. Alan Scott has written for a number of outlets.
H. Alan's writing focuses on originality, his unique voice, and the creative approach he's brought to a number of subjects, including his cancer, male sexuality, global news, and even Oprah.
His cancer writing, #Chemocation, is currently being made into a memoir, represented by Scott Mendel of Mendel Media Group, LLC.
Contact H. Alan if you'd be interested in hiring him to write for your outlet.
- A Different Battle (OUT)
- Gays for Trump: Why Some LGBTQ Americans Are Voting for The Donald (OUT)
- I Acted Like an Asshole for a Week to See if it Would Make My Life Better (VICE)
- This all-nude gay strip club is a Bible Belt mecca (Fusion)
- George Takei, Perez Hilton, Michael Musto and More Open Up About Their First Gay Bar Experience (Esquire)
- How sneeze fetishists found acceptance thanks to the internet (VICE)
- My failed attempt to acquire a food fetish (VICE)
- What getting cancer looks like on social media (Daily Dot)
- Why I left Mormonism behind for Judaism - and couldn't be happier about it (Fusion)
- How to survive a sex party in Los Angeles (Fusion)
- How to tell your Tinder date you had cancer (Fusion)
- Dear White Gays: Don't listen to Time magazine (Thought Catalog)
- I'm Not Sure if I Was Sexually Assaulted or Not: On Men and Date-Rape (Thought Catalog)
- 10Qs: Colby Keller on Porn, Art, Baltimore, & the Golden Girls (OUT)
- It Happened To Me: I Went to the Inaugural Ball (xoJane)